BONES(英文有聲繪本《Bones》骨頭)

時間:2024-10-04 07:47:15 閱讀:10

英文有聲繪本《Bones》骨頭

聽繪本請點擊下方音頻


《Bones》

Walk.

Jump.

走、 跳,

Touch your toes.

摸摸你的腳趾

Bend our knees.

彎曲你的膝蓋

Hold your nose.

捏住你的鼻子

Any way you move,

不管你怎樣動

your bones are helping out.

你的骨頭都在幫你

You have 206 bones in your body.

你身上有206塊骨頭

These bones fit together perfectly.

這些骨頭完善地團結在一同

Together, they form your skeleton.

他們一同構成你的骨架

Your bones are hidden under your skin.

你的骨頭藏在你的皮膚底下

But you can feel them and see their shape.

但你能以為到它們并看到它們的外形

Your bones start out small

你的骨頭開頭很小

just the way you do

就像你也很小那樣

As your bones grow you grow,too.

隨著你的骨骼發展,你也長大了

The smallest bones are inside your ears.

最小的骨頭在你耳朵內里

The biggest bones are in your legs.

最大的骨頭在你的腿上

Some of your bones act as armor.

你的一些骨頭充任盔甲

A flat bone in the middle of your chest protects your heart.

胸部正中扁平的骨頭保護你的心臟。

Your ribs are a bony cage for your lungs and other squishy parts.

你的肋骨是你的肺和其他軟構造的骨籠

The bones of your face are part of your skull.

你臉上的骨頭是你頭骨的一局部

It covers your brain like a helmet.

它像頭盔一樣掩蓋你的大腦

Some people think skulls look scary.

有些人以為頭骨看起來很嚇人

They like to wear skull masks on Halloween.

他們喜幸而萬圣節戴骷髏面具。

Long ago,

好久從前,

pirates used a flag with a skull and crossbones on it to frighten people.

海盜們用一面印有骷髏頭和交織骨頭的旌旗來嚇唬人

Today, a skull and crossbones means danger or poison.

今天,一個骷髏和交織骨意味著傷害或毒藥

When you see it, be careful!

當你看到它時,要警惕

Your bones do not bend.

你的骨頭不會彎曲

So they are joined in places where you need to bend.

以是它們在必要彎曲的場合毗連在一同

These places are called joints.

這些場合叫做樞紐

Your spine, or backbone, has many joints.

你的脊椎或脊椎,有很多樞紐

It helps you to stand up straight or do a somersault.

它可以協助你站直或做空翻

Our bones work with our muscles to make our bodies move.

我們的骨骼和我們的肌肉一同事情使我們的肢體活動

Bones are hard and strong.

骨頭堅固安穩

But sometimes they break by accident.

但是偶爾他們會心外斷裂

Luckily, the broken parts can grow back together.

幸而受侵害的部位可以重重生長在一同

After many weeks, the bone is healed.

幾個星期后,骨頭就能愈合了

Some old bones turn into fossils after millions of years.

幾百萬年后一些老骨頭變成了化石

Fossils tell us a lot about animals that lived long ago——

化石能報告我們很多關于生存在好久從前年代的生物—

such as dinosaurs!

好比恐龍!

Many animals have bones like ours.

很多生物像我們一樣有骨頭,

But their skeletons match their shapes and sizes.

但是它們的骨骼與他們的外形和輕重相婚配

Toads and goldfish have much smaller bones than we do.

蟾蜍和金魚有比我們小得多的骨頭。

Elephants and whales have much bigger bones than we do.

大象和鯨魚有比我們大得多的骨頭

Some animals have no bones at all.

有些生物基本沒有骨頭

Jellyfish and worms wriggle and squiggle without them.

水母和蠕蟲的蠕動和扭動不必要骨頭

If you had no bones, you would look like a blob.

假如你沒有骨頭你看起來像一團軟塌塌的東西

So when you run or stretch or grab or chew,

以是當你跑步、拉伸、咀嚼時

think of your bones and say, "Thank you!"

想想你的骨頭 并對它們說:“謝謝”!

本文內容僅供分享學習,不作商業用處,版權歸原作者一切,如有侵占您的權益,請與我們接洽刪除,謝謝!

版權聲明:本文來自互聯網整理發布,如有侵權,聯系刪除

原文鏈接:http://www.freetextsend.comhttp://www.freetextsend.com/shenghuojineng/52809.html


Copyright ? 2021-2022 All Rights Reserved 備案編號:閩ICP備2023009674號 網站地圖 聯系:dhh0407@outlook.com

www.成人网